Winter Concert 2017 announcement – CLICK TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF
WINTER CONCERT 2017:
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3rd
at the Bothwell Arts Center (2466 8th Street, Livermore)
We welcome all students to participate in our next concert! Regardless of age, instrument or length of time enrolled here, this event is a great opportunity for students to demonstrate their musical progress. There is no fee to participate in the concert, we simply ask that students/parents follow the directions listed on this notice. PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY & THOROUGHLY! Any questions or concerns can be directed to the front office via email, phone or in-person.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONCERT:
- Confirm that you are available from 12pm to 3pm on December 3rd. Make a note of the date/time in your calendar immediately. We will NOT honor requests for specific performance times. All performers must be present for the entire event.
- Notify Music Time that you are interested in performing via our quick online form at: http://www.musictimeacademy.com/winter2017
THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS 8pm on FRIDAY OCTOBER 27TH!
PLEASE NOTE: TELLING YOUR TEACHER IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF NOTICE!
- NEW FOR WINTER CONCERT 2017! Performers will be assigned a place in either the Winter Concert Recital or the Winter Concert Show. The Recital will be feature piano students playing solos or duets. The Show will feature a wide variety of group performances including: rock bands, string/wind/guitar ensembles, trios, quartets and more! Students will be notified of their Concert placement, song choice and any additional group rehearsals or other important details by no later than 10pm on October 31st.
- Practice, practice, practice your concert song! As an fun, extra incentive, starting on October 15th, all students (even those not performing) can earn raffle tickets for various forms of practice – tickets are not able to be purchased with cash. Raffle prizes include 6 MONTHS OF FREE LESSONS! For details, visit: www.musictimeacademy.com/raffle
- Check the Music Time Facebook at www.fb.com/musictimeacademy for the concert program, which (along with any other updates) will be posted by no later than 10pm on Friday, December 1st.
INFO FOR CONCERT DAY
- All performers are encouraged to dress nicely (please no t-shirts, jeans or tennis shoes). There will be professional photographers on-site.
- Please arrive on time. Performances will start promptly at 12:15.
- Tune your instrument (GUITARISTS ESPECIALLY) & warm-up at home, as you will NOT be allowed to tune or warm-up on stage before your performance.
- Bring cash for the $10 suggested donation per audience member. These donations help offset the many costs of Concert production.
- Come hungry – Fist of Flour Pizza will be on-site cooking up fresh, delicious brick oven pizza!
- Stay for the raffle at the end. You must be present to win.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 925-456-3460, or in the office at Music Time during open hours. We are looking forward to yet another wonderful concert!