YOU MEAN RAFFLE TIME.
We had so much fun with the raffle at our Winter Concert in 2014, that we have decided to make it a concert tradition. If you’re new here, get ready for the most exciting raffle this side of the Potomac. And remember:
YOU CANNOT PURCHASE TICKETS!
RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE:
– Apple iPad Mini
– FREE Music Lesson Tuition (1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months)
– FUN Instruments (Ukulele, Harmonica, Percussion, etc.)
– Gift Certificates to Local Businesses
– Much more!
All students registered for the concert will receive one ticket. It is up to you how many you can get after that.
Here is the score:
– Show up for your lesson on time = 1 Ticket (per week)
– Keep a signed & dated practice log listing what you accomplished during practice = 1 Ticket per daily signature
– Memorize your concert piece in its entirety (must demonstrate to teacher) = 10 Tickets
– Perform your piece in front of an audience (Must show photos) = 1 Ticket per audience member present (Repeat performances OK – play it for your parents every night and earn 14 tickets per week!)
– Teach your piece to someone else (Must show signed note from your “student”) = 10 Tickets
– Watch another student perform his or her piece live (Must show photo) = 1 Ticket
– Find a completely different interpretation or way to play your piece (must show teacher) = 5-20 Tickets (Sliding scale based on creativity)
– Learn to play your piece on a different instrument (voice OK, Must show teacher) = 8 Tickets
– Make an audio recording of you playing your piece (must show teacher) = 5 Tickets per week (new weekly recordings OK) BONUS: Play it with another musician and get DOUBLE the Tickets! (10)
– Record a video of you playing your piece (must show teacher) = 12 Tickets per week (new weekly recordings OK) BONUS: Play it with another musician and get DOUBLE the Tickets! (24)
– Build an online playlist (YouTube, Spotify, etc.) of different versions of your piece (must show teacher) = 1 Tickets per item on playlist
GOOD LUCK & HAPPY PRACTICING!