You are making a wise choice by investing in personal growth. At Music Time, we practice not only music, but also communication, honesty & respect. Today is a big day for us both. We are truly excited that you are ready to join the family. As you go through the enrollment process today, I hope that all policies are clear and that your agreement to the terms is not simply a formality, but indeed a true reflection of our mutual understanding. Welcome, YOUR Music Time starts now.
*THIS IS RED BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT*
Since you are enrolling in recurring weekly lessons, let’s cover two unavoidable scenarios that WILL happen to you sooner or later:
- You will miss a lesson.
- You will need to end your weekly lessons.
Let us be clear on two important, related policies that are often misunderstood:
A minimum of 24 hr notice is required to be eligible for a make-up lesson. Make-ups are never guaranteed, always subject to availability.
A minimum of 30 days notice is required to terminate your ongoing lessons & cancel payment. Your final payment will be prorated, if cancelling mid/late month.
Clarification: “30 days” means 30 days. This does not mean “calendar month”. If you cancel on the 20th, your final payment will cover the 1st-20th of the following month.
Tuition is a flat, unchanging fee all year round, regardless of the number of lessons received (view current pricing). 4 lessons per month is typical, but some months have 5, while other months might have less due to holidays/closures as listed on our calendar.
Tuition is due on the first of every month. Auto-pay (via credit/debit or ACH) is the preferred payment method. If you are unable to participate in AutoPay, please email us for alternatives (deposit required).
A full one month tuition is due at the time of registration. If you start lessons in the middle or end of the month (week 2-5), your tuition payment on the first of NEXT month will be prorated.
Tuition payments continue to be due on the 1st of every month until 30 days after we receive your written Notice of Termination. Your final payment will be prorated, if termination notice is received mid or late month.
Are you ready to do this? You did read our policies, right? Not just the ones highlighted above?
HOW TO ENROLL ONLINE:
- Use the RED “Buy Lessons” button below to make an initial Tuition payment…but not until after reading these directions. There’s a reason the button is at the end.
- IMPORTANT: If you had a trial lesson, you are already in our system. Your account is under the email address that you provided when booking the trial lesson.
- Click to add the Initial Payment to your cart. For more than one student (siblings, parent/child): click “Continue Shopping” then “Initial Payment for Music Lessons – Add’l Students”
- Click the BLUE button that reads “Check Out”
- When prompted to Create a Login, use the small BLUE “Need new password?” link (NOT “Create Account”…since you know you’re already in the system).
- Check your email for a link to “Create a new password”. Once your password is created, you’ll be automatically logged in
- An alert will pop up to add payment info to the account (this will be used for automatic payments as of the first of next month)
- Finishing checking out your shopping cart to complete the initial payment
- Once payment is complete, we’ll email you an enrollment form via HelloSign. This form will confirm all of the details/policies about your lessons & payments.
We have done our best to make the registration process simple & painless. If at any time, you have questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 925-456-3460 (text or call).