You are making a wise choice by investing in personal growth! At Music Time, we practice not only music, but also communication, honesty & respect. Today is a big day for us both! We are truly excited that you are ready to join the family. As you go through the enrollment process today, I hope that all policies are clear and that your agreement to the terms is not simply a formality, but indeed a true reflection of our mutual understanding. Welcome, YOUR Music Time starts now.
THIS IS RED BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT!
Since you are enrolling in recurring weekly lessons, let’s cover two unavoidable scenarios that WILL happen to you sooner or later:
- You will miss a lesson.
- You will need to end your weekly lessons.
Let us be clear on two important, related policies that are often misunderstood:
A minimum of 24 hr notice is required to be eligible for a make-up lesson. Make-ups are never guaranteed, always subject to availability.
A minimum of 30 days notice is required to terminate your ongoing lessons & cancel payment. Your final payment will be prorated, if cancelling mid/late month.
Clarification: 30 days is 30 days! This does not mean “calendar month”. If you cancel on the 20th, your final payment will cover the 1st-20th of the following month.
Tuition is a flat, unchanging fee all year round, regardless of the number of lessons received (view current pricing). 4 lessons per month is typical, but some months have 5, while other months might have less due to holidays/closures as listed on our calendar.
Tuition is due on the first of every month. Auto-pay (via credit/debit or ACH) is the preferred payment method. If you are unable to participate in AutoPay, please email us for alternatives (deposit required).
A full one month tuition is due at the time of registration. If you start lessons in the middle or end of the month (week 2-5), your tuition payment on the first of NEXT month will be prorated.
Tuition payments continue to be due on the 1st of every month until 30 days after we receive your written Notice of Termination. Your final payment will be prorated, if termination notice is received mid or late month.
Are you ready to do this? You did read our policies, right? Not just the ones highlighted above?
- Login with STUDENT name & YOUR email (for minors, that means PARENT email).
- If you had a trial lesson, you are already in our system! Please use the “Need new password?” link (NOT “Create Account”).
- After login, use the “BUY NOW” link below to purchase ongoing lessons.
- Registering more than one student? Use the second link to get a discount on additional students (after you’ve purchased recurring lessons for the first student at regular rate).
- When purchasing for 2+ students, it’s OK to use the same account login. However, you may need to log out & log in again after your first purchase.
We have done our best to make the registration process simple & painless. If at any time, you have questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or 925-456-3460 (text or call).