GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE, REHEARSALS, OR ANYTHING CONCERT-RELATED? PLEASE EMAIL US AT ANNA@MUSICTIMEACADEMY.COM OR CALL THE OFFICE AT 925-456-3460
In an ongoing effort to provide the best possible concert experience, we continue to refine & experiment with the bi-yearly event. After taking into consideration feedback from parents, students and staff, we are happy to announce a brand new format for Spring 2018! This time around, we’ll not only have a Bothwell Concert, but a whole extravaganza of fine music.
- YOUR INSTRUMENT (keyboard & drums are provided)
- YOUR MUSIC/BOOK (or any recorded tracks you need for performance)
- TO LOOK YOUR BEST: There will be photographers on site, plus a you sound better when you look better, it’s true.
- $10 CASH FOR SUGGESTED DONATION. Your donation helps offset the costs of the concert. Since we do not collect a fee to participate in our concerts, your generous donation is very much appreciated.
CONCERTINAS: MAY 17, 18 & 19
Thursday, May 17th at 7:30pm – Sal & Nick D’s students
Friday, May 18th at 8pm – Judy & Ian’s students
Saturday, May 19th at 5pm – Tim G’s, Nick LW’s & Luna’s students
Saturday, May 19th at 6:30pm – Kevin H, Cory’s, Michael S’s, Pete’s & Elizabeth’s students
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES FOR CONCERTINAS:
- Warm-up at home, as there is not a designated warm-up area for performers.
- Have your instrument ready & in tune. Please leave cases in your car.
- Please plan to arrive no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Please park & enter through the rear of the studio (continue driving past our front door, then turn right and right again to get around back of the building where there is plenty of parking).
- Seating is limited to families/audience members only. Please, no performers in audience seats. Performers will have a designated waiting area in the side rooms.
- Please remained seated for all performances, as to not interrupt the music. We estimate a maximum of 1 hour running time.
THE BIG SHOW:
Venue: Bothwell Arts Center
Address: 2466 8th St, Livermore, CA 94550
Doors open: 11:30am
Performances Begin: 12pm
Song/group order will be announced on Sunday. Please plan to support ALL of the performers by staying for the entire show, which we estimate at 2 hours running time . This is an estimate, NOT A GUARANTEE!
When you arrive, please check in at the front desk for seating information. Unlike in years past, performers WILL NOT be seated with parents. There will be designated seating for performers, in order to help the flow of the event.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE BIG SHOW:
- PLEASE BRING $10/PERSON CASH FOR SUGGESTED DONATION. Your donation helps offset the costs of concert production. Since we do not collect a fee to participate in our concerts, your generous donation is very much appreciated.
- LOOK YOUR BEST: There will be a professional photographer/videographer on site, plus a you sound better when you look better, it’s true!
- COME HUNGRY! Our good friends at Fist of Flour Pizza will be on-site, serving up hot & freshly-made brick oven pizza. It’s delicious.
- INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! We have “tickets” (they’re really invitations) here at the studio for you to pass out. Please also RSVP and share the event on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/events/571274766563670/
- STAY FOR THE RAFFLE. We estimate performances to run until 2pm, with the raffle starting immediately after. You must be present to win – and you can win 6 MONTHS OF FREE LESSONS, an iPad Mini, and many other prizes, including gift certificates & instruments. There’s still time to earn tickets! See https://musictimeacademy.com/raffle/